- 142 Easy 33rd Street
- 819 Madison Avenue
- Abraham Goodman House, New York: Merkin Concert Hall
- Academy of Music, New York
- Aeolian Hall, New York
- Alice Tully Hall
- Avery Fisher Hall
- Brick Church, New York
- Brighton Beach Music Hall
- Brooklyn Jewish Center
- Carnegie Hall, New York
- Carnegie Hall, New York
- Carnegie Recital Hall, New York
- Cohan and Harris Theatre, New York
- Curran Theater, New York
- Deutsches Haus, New York University
- Diers Recital Hall, School of Music, State University of New York
- Donnell Library Centre, New York; Auditorium
- Elks Auditorium, New York
- Empire Theater
- Evelyn and Louis A. Green Auditorium, New York
- Fry Studio, White Plains, New York
- Garrick Theater, New York
- Gotham Hotel, 55th Street West: Salle de Musique
- Graduate School and University Center, City University of New York: Auditorium
- Great Hall of the New York Junior League
- Guild theatre, New York
- Harvard Hall, New York
- Hotel Biltmore, New York
- Hunter College, City University of New York
- Leonard Nimoy Thalia Theatre
- Lewisohn Stadium, New York
- Library and Museum of the Performing Arts, New York
- Lincoln Center
- Lincoln Center
- Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
- Metropolitan Opera House, New York
- Musical Fund Hall, New York
- New York Hilton
- New York Hippodrome
- New York Public Library: Auditorium
- New York Public Library: Bruno Walter Auditorium
- New York State Theater
- New York University: Education Auditorium
- New York University: Education Theatre
- Orchestra Hall, New York
- Peter Jay Sharp Theatre
- Peter Norton Symphony Space, NYC
- Philharmonic Hall, New York
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel, New York
- Salle de Musique du Gotham Hotel, 55th Street West
- Schenectady Museum, New York
- St. Matthews Lutheran Church, Wren Street, New York: Auditorium
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, New York
- Stanley Theatre, Utica, New York
- Steinway concert hall, New York
- Theatre de Lys
- Town Hall, New York
- Town hall, West 43rd street, New York
- Washington Irving High School, New York
|Alfredo Campoli Collection: Box 4, 1954 - 1956 (Cambridge University Library, Music Department)
Box 4 of 10 containing programmes for concerts given by Alfredo Campoli. Box 4 contains programmes dated between Janu...
|Doyle Collection: Opera Programmes (1928-1996) (Dublin City Library and Archive)
Three boxes of opera programmes donated to the Dublin City Library & Archives by Mary Tierney relating to Thomas A. D...
|Glasgow Orpheus Choir (October, 1926) (National Library of Scotland, Music Collections)
Glasgow Orpheus Choir: American and Canadian Tour, October 1926. Conducted by Hugh S. Roberton. Leaflet with tour d...
|Handeliana VIII (1957-80) (Foundling Museum)
A collection of handbills and programmes for performances of music by Handel, given at various venues in England and ...
|Hans Keller Archive concert programmes. Box J7(b): 1975 - 1979 (Cambridge University Library, Music Department)
Programmes for concerts which Keller either reveiwed or simply attended. Many are annotated and some have press cutt...
|Humphrey Searle Collection (1940-76) (British Library, Music Collections)
A collection of handbills and programmes for performances of music by the English composer Humphrey Searle (1915-82),...
|International Society for Contemporary Music (1923-48) (British Library)
A collection of prospectuses (with programmes) and other material relating to the first 22 Festivals of the Internati...
|New York Philharmonic (1957) (National Library of Scotland, Music Collections)
Programme from the 116th season of the New York Philharmonic: Carnegie Hall (28-29/11/57). Performance conducted by ...
|New York Programme (1991) (Dublin City Library and Archive)
6/6/91: Metropolitan Opera House, New York: Bolshoi Opera. Donated by Patrick Quilligan.
|United States (1852-) (Royal College Of Music, Library)
A collection of sixteen boxes of programmes from the United States, from 1852 onwards. The collection include progra...
|William Leonard Reed: envelope 2 (1949-92) (Royal College of Music, Library)
The second of three envelopes of biographical material relating to the conductor and composer William Leonard Reed (1...