The majority of programmes are from concerts and opera performances given outside of the college. These include the following venues: Golden Lane Theatre, Barbican [exact location not known, but presumably part of Golden Lane Estate, which is located in the City of London]; St. James's Church, Piccadilly; Hinde Street Church; Rudolf Steiner Theatre; Spitafields Market Opera, Lamb Street, E1; Chapel, Old Royal Naval College; King's Hall Theatre, King's Street, Covent Garden; Queen's Hall, Langham Place; Wigmore Hall; School of 16th and 17th Century Music, Cheyne Walk, Chelsea.
The programmes are arranged chronologically.
- Golden Lane Theatre
- Hinde Street Methodist Church
- King's Hall Theatre, Covent Garden: Theatre
- London [England]
- Old Royal Naval College: Chapel
- Queen's Hall, London
- Rudolf Steiner Theatre
- School of 16th and 17th Century Music, Cheyne Walk, Chelsea
- Spitafields Market Opera, Lamb Street, E1
- St. James's Church, Piccadilly
- Trinity College of Music, Greenwich
- Trinity College of Music, Mandeville Place
- Wigmore Hall