Tain: Town hall (16/10/61: Tain and district arts society).
Taunton: Corfield hall (23/10/47: West Somerset singers).
Tavistock: Mount house school (10/9/78).
Telford: Oakengates town hall (23/11/77: London Mozart players).
Tenby: unknown venue (unknown date).
Tetbury: Parish church (30/6/68 (1 flier, 1 programme): Reading university string orchestra; tetbury parish church choir).
Tewkesbury: Tewksbury abbey (17/4/83: Tewkesbury and district choral society).
Thame: Wenman school (3/5/62).
Tobermory: Western isles hotel (1/3/62).
Tonbridge: Tonbridge school (16/10/31, 19/11/49: Tonbridge school music society).
Topsham: venue unknown (likely to be Furlong), Furlong music group (Saturday 24/4, year unknown).
Torquay: Pavilion (13/10/37 to 16/10/37, Goossens concert 13/10/37; Torquay festival; Municipal orchestra).
Trecynon: Coliseum (5/10/49: Aberdare music club).
Tredegar: multiple venues, festival week of music (22/2/48 to 28/2/48: Tredegar music circle; Goossens concert 25/2/48 at Workmen’s hall cinema).
Tregothnan: Tregothnan house (Friday 22/4, unknown year).
Tring: venue unknown, Tring arts society (15/1/70).
Truro: County school (17/2/50 (2 slightly different programmes, 1letter), 30/11/51: Truro three arts society); Truro cathedral (no date, 1955); Truro cathedral, chapter house (20/2/72; 20/4/83 (2 programmes, 1 handwritten music list).
Tunbridge wells: Assembly hall (4/12/38, 1/11/42, 4/12/55, 3/3/57: Tunbridge Wells symphony orchestra; 6/11/60: Royal Tunbridge wells symphony orchestra; Sunday 9/3, unknown year); Church of king Charles the martyr (23/2/88: Memorial service for Leon Goossens); Opera house (4/12/88: Tunbridge Wells symphony orchestra); Pump room (28/3/38: East Sussex and west Kent musical festival; 29/5/57: East Sussex and west Kent choral festival).
Tylers Green: Village hall (1961 to 1962 season (1 season brochure, 1 programme for Goossens concert 22/10/61), 1966 to 1967 season (Goossens concert on 16/10/66), 1969 to 1970 season, 1971 to 1972 season(Goossens concert 17/10/71) : Penn music club).
Uckfield: Public hall (Friday 14/2, year unknown: Uckfield music club); venue unknown (7/4/45, 10/10/53 (2 programmes), 28/1/61: Uckfield and district music club).
Ulverston: Coronation hall (10/11/53: Ulverston and district arts association; 27/9/55: Ulverston and district arts association; Lemare orchestra); unknown venue (15/2/70: Glaxo sports and social club).
Uppermill: Mechanics’ hall (30/10/49, 4/3/56: Saddleworth music club).
Uppingham: Uppingham school (25/7/42; 7/11/51: Uppingham and district concert club);.
Upton: Legion hall (15/1/53: Upton music club).
Wakefield: Jubilee hall (25/11/38: Wakefield music society).
Wallasey: Wallasey festival of arts (29/10/66 to 12/11/66: Goossens concert 8/11/66, Civic hall); Wallasey festival (concert programme from 16/10/74, unknown venue).
Walmer: Concert hall (11/2/46: Orchestra of the Royal Marines school of music).
Warwick: Warwick boys’ school (15/9/72 (letter to David Lloyd (accompaniest)).
Watford: St. Michael’s church (Friday 21/9, year unknown).
Wavedon: unknown venue (20/2/72, 1979 souvenir programme: Wavedon allmusic plan).
Wellingborough: unknown venue (6/10/68).
Wellingham: Wellingham barn (Saturday 14/6, year unknown).
Wellington: Wellington college, Wellington college subscription concerts (24/3/35: London philharmonic orchestra; 24/11/46: Riddick string orchestra); Wellington high school (22/3/46 (2 copies)); Wrekin college (5/11/47; 31/10/60).
Wells: Wells cathedral (also known as Cathedral church of St. Andrew) (5/8/42: Cathedral choir; 11/4/45; 10/9/77 (3 copies)); Wells cathedral school, Ritchie hall (13/11/70).
Welshpool: Assembly hall (5/12/44); Welshpool modern secondary school (15/10/46: Welshpool music club).
Welwyn garden (including Welwyn garden city): Parkway restaurant (14/12/45: Welwyn garden music club; 18/2/48: Sherrardswood music club; 14/1/55: Welwyn garden music club); Sherrardswood school (Wednesday 2/7, year unknown: Sherrardswood music club).
West Hartlepool: St. Joseph’s hall (27/2/51: Hartlepools music society).
Westhumble: Cleveland lodge (18/5/62: Mickleham and Westhumble music festival).
Weston-super-mare: Winter gardens pavilion (10/12/47).
Westonbirt: venue unknown, Westonbirt and district music club (8/3, year unknown).
Weymouth: South Dorset technical college (6/3/71: Weymouth music club); Weymouth training college (24/3/50).
Whitchurch: unknown venue, Whitchurch music club (4/11/47); unknown venue, Whitchurch secondary school musical society (5/12/47).
Whitehaven: Oddfellows’ hall (16/3/50, 12/11/53: Whitehaven and district music and arts association; 29/9/55: Whitehaven and district music and arts association; Lemare orchestra).
Whitstable: All saints’ hall (4/10/50: Whitstable and district choral society).
Wigan: Thomas Linacre school hall (24/9/55: Wigan and district music society).
Willingham: St. Mary’s church (19/11/90: Memorial concert for Richard Lewis).
Wimborne house: (26/1/33: Quartet society).
Winchester: Guildhall (15/3/38: Winchester and county musical festival; 27/10/55: Winchester music club); School of art (16/2/68: Winchester contemporary arts society); St. Swithun’s school (14/10/47); Wincheseter college (19/2/67, 5/10/69, Sunday 30/1 year unknown: Winchester college new hall subscription concerts club); unknown venue, Winchester and county musical festival (21/3/62); multiple venues Winchester and county musical festival (16/3/71 to 18/3/71).
Windsor: Theatre royal (26/3/39: Windsor theatre symphony orchestra; 4/5/47; 20/11/49: Boyd Neel concert society; Boyd Neel orchestra; 19/3/72); White Hart hotel (1/11/56: John Lewis partnership music society); venue unknown (probably 24/2/55: Windsor and Eton society)
Wisbech: Women’s institute concert hall (19/11/47, 21/11/56,: Wisbech music committee).
Witney: West Oxfordshire technical college (30/5/69: Witney music society); Witney social centre (10/1/45 to 21/3/45, Goossens concert 7/3/45 (1 season leaflet; 1 programme for 7/3/45); 30/10/46).
Woking: County grammar school for boys (2/2/48: Woking music club).
Wolsingham: Wolsingham grammar school (2/11/45: Wolsingham mixed choir).
Wolverhampton: Wulfrun hall (30/5/43 (2 copies): Wulfrun hall concerts).
Woodhouse: Welbeck college (9/10/70, 26/5/72, Friday 19/10 year unknown (3 copies): Welbeck college musical society).
Worcester: Alice Ottley school (9/2/45; 16/5/51); Guildhall (18/5/55); Public hall (23/10/52; 10/9/54 (2 copies): Three choirs festival; 24/2/56 (2 copies)); Worcester grammar school for girls (23/10/53); unknown venue (16/5/51).
Worksop: Town hall (15/3/46).
Worth: Abbey church (1/9/78 (1 leaflet, 1 programme): Worth festival); Assembly hall (19/2/48: Worthing symphony orchestra (strings only); 1950 to 1951 season brochure, programme for Goossens concert on 14/10/54; Worthing music club); unknown venue (8/9/48).
Wrexham: Victoria hall (20/6/45: Wrexham elementary schools’ music festival); unknown venue (unknown date).
Yeovil: unknown venue (unknown date).
York: Tempest Anderson hall, museum gardens (18/1/39, 19/2/44 (2 copies): British music society of York; 30/4/68); University of York, Lyons concerts hall (29/11/78).
Organised alphabetically by place name, then alphabetically by venue name, then chronologically.
- Aberdare music club -
- Boyd Neel concert society -
- Boyd Neel Orchestra -
- British music society of York -
- East sussex and west kent choral festival -
- Furlong music group -
- Glaxo sports and social club -
- Goossens, Léon -
- Hartlepool music society -
- John Lewis partnership music society -
- Lemare orchestra -
- London Mozart Players -
- London Philharmonic Orchestra -
- Mickleham and Westhumble music festival -
- Orchestra of the royal marines school of music -
- Penn music club -
- Quartet society, Wimborne house -
- Reading university string orchestra -
- Riddick string orchestra -
- Royal Tunbridge Wells symphony orchestra -
- Saddleworth music club -
- Sherrardswood school music club -
- Tain and district arts society -
- Tetbury parish church choir -
- Tewkesbury and District Choral Society -
- Three Choirs Festival -
- Tonbridge school music society -
- Torquay festival -
- Torquay municipal orchestra -
- Tring arts society -
- Truro three arts society -
- Tunbridge Wells symphony orchestra -
- Uckfield and district music club -
- Uckfield music club -
- Ulverston and district arts association -
- Uppingham and district concert club -
- Upton musisc club -
- Wakefield music society -
- Wallasey festival -
- Wavedon allmusic plan -
- Welbeck college musical society -
- Wellington college subscription concerts -
- Welshpool music club -
- Welwyn garden music club -
- West somerset singers -
- Westonbirt and district music club -
- Weymouth music club -
- Whitchurch music club -
- Whitchurch secondary school musical society -
- Whitehaven and district music and arts association -
- Whitstable and district choral society -
- Wigan and district music society -
- Winchester and county musical festival 1921 -
- Winchester college new hall subscription concerts club -
- Winchester contemporary arts society -
- Winchester music club -
- Windsor theatre symphony orchestra -
- Wisbech music committee -
- Witney music society -
- Woking music club -
- Wolsingham mixed choir -
- Worth festival -
- Worthing music club -
- Worthing symphony orchestra -
- Wrexham elementary schools' music festival -
- Wulfrun hall concerts -
- Abbey church, Worth
- Alice Ottley School, Worcester
- All saints' hall, Whitstable
- Assembly Hall, Tunbridge Wells
- Assembly hall, Welshpool
- Assembly Hall, Worthing
- Civic hall, Wallasey
- Cleveland lodge, Westhumble
- Coliseum, Trecynon
- Royal Marines Barracks, Walmer: Concert Hall
- Coronation hall, Ulverston
- Guildhall, Winchester
- Guildhall, Worcester
- Jubilee hall, Wakefield
- King Charles the martyr church, Tunbridge Wells
- Legion hall, Upton
- Mechanics' hall, Uppermill
- Mount house school, Tavistock
- Oddfellows' hall, Whitehaven
- Opera house, Tunbridge Wells
- Parish Church, Tetbury
- Parkway Restaurant, Welwyn garden
- Pavilion, Torquay
- Public Hall, Uckfield
- Public Hall, Worcester
- Pump room, Tunbridge Wells
- School of Art, Winchester
- Sherrardswood school, Welwyn garden
- South Dorset technical college
- St. Joseph's hall, West Hartlepool
- St. Mary's church, Willingham
- St. Michael's church, Watford
- St. Swithun's school, Winchester
- Tempest Anderson hall, York
- Tewkesbury Abbey
- Theatre Royal, Windsor
- Thomas Linacre school hall, Wigan
- Tonbridge School
- Town hall, Oakengates
- Town Hall, Tain
- Town Hall, Worksop
- Tregothnan house
- Truro Cathedral
- Truro Cathedral: Chapter House
- Truro County School
- University of York: Lyons concert hall
- Uppingham School
- Victoria hall, Wrexham
- Village Hall, Tylers Green
- Warwick Boys' School
- Welbeck college, Woodhouse
- Wellington College
- Wellington High School
- Wells Cathedral
- Wells Cathedral School
- Welshpool Modern Secondary School
- Wenman School, Thame
- West Oxfordshire Technical College
- Western Isles Hotel, Tobermory
- Weymouth training college
- White hart hotel, Windsor
- Wimborne House
- Winchester College
- Winter gardens pavilion, Weston-super-Mare
- Witney social centre
- Woking County Grammar School for Boys
- Wolsingham grammar school
- Women's Institute Concert Hall, Wisbech
- Worcester Grammar School for Girls
- Workmen's hall cinema, Tredegar
- Wrekin College, Telford
- Wulfrun Hall, Wolverhampton