Oban: Phoenix cinema (28/11/73); Station hotel (28/2/62).
Oldham: King street co-op. hall (Tuesday 3/12, year unknown).
Oswestry: Girls’ high school (6/12/44).
Oundle: Oundle school, Great hall (11/2/32; 30/9/51, 23/2/58, 12/1/69: Oundle school subscription concerts).
Oxford: Balliol college (3/5/31, 21/10/34: Balliol college musical society); Holywell music room (25/11/30: Oxford university musical club and union); Jesus college (20/5/48; 24/5/51; 29/5/58); Keble college (24/5/39, 7/5/55 (2 copies): Keble college musical society); Oxford international centre, department of music (24/6/55); Queen’s college (2/12/43: Eglesfield musical society); Radcliffe infirmary, nurse’s recreation room (10/3/71, 23/10/73: United Oxford hospitals concert club); Rhodes house (11/6/43: Oxford university French club); Sheldonian theatre (27/11/33: Oxford subscription concerts; London philharmonic orchestra; 31/10/43; New college choir; Magdalen choir; Christ church cathedral choir; 14/5/59; Oxford subscription concerts; London philharmonic orchestra); Town hall (17/10/29: Oxford subscription concerts; 4/6/41: Oxford war-time concerts; 2/9/43; 8/3/45: Oxford subscription concerts; Oxford orchestral society; 21/3/47: BBC theatre orchestra; 26/1/50: Oxford subscription concerts; 30/4/50: Oxford chamber orchestra; 29/5/74: Oxford music festival); University college (2/8/61: Summer school for singers); multiple venues (brochure for Michelmas term (i.e. October to December) 1934 including concert listings, society listings and music teachers listings); multiple venues, Oxfordshire music festival (26/3/49: Goossens concert at 7:45 pm in Sheldonian theatre); multiple venues, English Bach festival (17/6/67 to 2/7/67); Unknown venue, Oxford ladies’ musical society (17/6/32; 17/6/48); unknown venue (20/7/44: Boyd Neel orchestra).
Oxshott: Uplands (23/6/46: string section of the Surrey philharmonic orchestra).
Oxted: Barn theatre (10/3/54: Oxted and Limpsfield music society).
Parkhurst: Venue unknown, presumably Parkhurst barracks (25/7/18: programme for a farewell concert to “B Coy No. 3”, performers were all cadets; Goossens acted in the revue/sketch, which formed the 2nd half of the concert).
Penn: Unknown venue, Penn music club (14/2/54; Saturday 18/10, unknown year).
Perth: City hall (16/2/75: Perth orchestra society; Perth symphony orchestra); Perth art gallery (22/1/69: Perth chamber music society).
Petersfield: Drill hall (22/4/31: Petersfield musical festival); Town hall (8/12/45, 28/10/50, 22/1/55, 25/10/60: Petersfield orchestra; 6/7/67: Southern orchestral concert society); unknown venues, Petersfield musical festival (14/4/48: Petersfield festival string orchestra; 9/4/57 to 11/4/57: Goossens concert 9/4/57).
Peterborough: Peterborough cathedral (24/4/59: BBC symphony orchestra).
Petworth: St. Michael’s school (10/2/52).
Pitlochry: Pitlochry festival theatre (14/7/68; 1971 publication about the history of the theatre; 1975 publication about the history of the theatre 1972-1975; 21/5/81 - ?; 11/4/82).
Plymouth: Central hall (10/3/48: Plymouth madrigal society; 22/11/55: Plymouth schools’ music association); unknown venue, Serenade arts (1978; 1981).
Poole: Great hall (15/11/47: Poole music club).
Porthleven: Public hall (16/10/53 to 17/10/53: Porthleven musical festival; festival adjudicated by Goossens).
Portsmouth: Guildhall (2/11/35: Portsmouth Bach society; 1/2/39: Portsmouth choral union; 11/11/59: John Lewis partnership music society; London Mozart players); Kings theatre (15/11/42: Portsmouth municipal concerts; 4/2/45: Portsmouth municipal concerts; Jacques string orchestra; 21/9/47: Portsmouth municipal concerts; Southern philharmonic orchestra (strings section)); Portsmouth grammar school (12/2/66).
Preston: Venue unknown, Building design partnership music society (12/2/69; 19/6/74).
Organised alphabetically by place name, then alphabetically by venue name, then chronologically.
- Balliol College Musical Society -
- BBC Symphony Orchestra -
- BBC theatre orchestra 1931 - 1949
- Boyd Neel Orchestra -
- Building design partnership music society -
- Christchuch cathedral choir, Oxford -
- Eglesfield Musical Society -
- English Bach Festival -
- Goossens, Léon -
- Jacques string orchestra -
- John Lewis partnership music society -
- Keble college music society -
- London Mozart Players -
- London Philharmonic Orchestra -
- Magdalen college choir, Oxford -
- New college choir, Oxford -
- Oxford Chamber Orchestra -
- Oxford Festival of Music -
- Oxford Ladies Musical Society -
- Oxford Orchestral Society -
- Oxford Subscription Concerts -
- Oxford university French club -
- Oxford University Musical Club and Union -
- Oxford war-time concerts -
- Oxfordshire Music Festival -
- Oxted and Limpsfield music society -
- Penn music club -
- Perth chamber music society -
- Perth orchestral society 1951 -
- Perth symphony orchestra -
- Petersfield festival string orchestra -
- Petersfield musical festival 1901 -
- Petersfield orchestra -
- Plymouth madrigal society -
- Plymouth schools' music association -
- Poole music club -
- Porthleven musical festival -
- Portsmouth Bach society -
- Portsmouth choral union -
- Portsmouth municipal concerts -
- Serenade arts, Plymouth -
- Southern orchestral concert society -
- Southern philharmonic orchestra -
- Summer school for singers, Oxford -
- Surrey philharmonic orchestra -
- United Oxford hosptials concert club -
- Balliol College, University of Oxford
- Barn theatre, Oxted
- Central hall, Plymouth
- City Hall, Perth
- Drill Hall, Petersfield
- Great hall, Poole
- Guildhall, Portsmouth
- Holywell Music Room
- Jesus College, University of Oxford
- Keble College, University of Oxford
- King Street co-operative hall, Oldham
- King's Theatre, Portsmouth
- Oswestry Girls' high school
- Oundle school: Great hall
- Oxford international centre: department of music
- Perth art gallery
- Peterborough Cathedral
- Phoenix Cinema, Oban
- Pitlochry Festival Theatre
- Portsmouth grammar school
- Portsmouth Grammar School
- Public hall, Porthleven
- Queen's College, University of Oxford
- Radcliffe infirmary: Nurse's recreation room
- Rhodes house, Oxford
- Sheldonian Theatre
- St. Michael's School, Petworth
- Station hotel, Oban
- Town Hall, Oxford
- Town Hall, Petersfield
- University College, University of Oxford
- Uplands, Oxshott