Approximately half of the collection consists of programmes from concerts given at De Montfort Hall, and the majority of these are from the 1940s. Other venues represented by the collection include the following: Bishop Street Methodist Church; Edward Wood Hall; Leicester Museum; Leicester Art Gallery; Royal Opera House; St. James the Greater Church; Saint Mary de Castro Church; Theatre Royal; University of Leicester, Attenborough Theatre Workshop; University of Leicester, Fraser Noble Building; University of Leicester [various buildings].
The programmes are arranged by venue, then by date.
- Attenborough Theatre Workshop, University of Leicester
- Bishop Street Methodist Church, Leicester
- De Montford Hall, Leicester
- Edward Wood Hall, Leicester
- Fraser Noble Building, University of Leicester
- Leicester Art Gallery
- Leicester Museum
- Royal Opera House, Leicester
- St. James the Greater Church, Leicester
- St. Mary de Castro Church, Leicester
- Theatre Royal, Leicester
- University of Leicester