The majority of the programmes include words for the vocal and choral pieces.
Programmes are listed here by venue.
3. Miscellaneous venues
17 June 1876, Clarendon Assembly Room: Concert in aid of an Organ Fund for Holywell Church.
19 March 1867, 2 June 1868 and 4 June 1875, [Trinity College]: Trinity College Glee Club Evening Concerts.
16 June 1874, [Exeter College]: Exeter College Musical Society Commemoration Concert.
19 December 1876, Holywell Music Room: Christ Church Cathedral School.
Also held are programmes for four performances given by members of Magdalen College, Oxford on 18 January (morning and evening concerts at the Assembly Rooms, Cheltenham), 19 January (Shire Hall, Gloucester) and 20 January 1876 (Assembly Rooms, Bath).
31 December 1872 and 28 June, 2 October and 22 November 1877, Corn Exchange: Tenbury Musical Society Grand Miscellaneous Concerts, conducted by Rev. J. Hampton.
27 August 1874, [no venue stated]: F. A. G. Ouseley, Hagar, given by the Tenbury Musical Society (with list of the choral and orchestral ensemble).
30 December 1869, 26 December 1873, 27 December 1876 and 28 December 1877, St. Michael's College Hall: St. Michael's Choir Annual Concert.
1 November 1877, St. Michael's College Hall: 21st Commemoration Concert.
3. Miscellaneous venues
14 January 1875, 13 January 1876 and 10 January 1878, Victoria Rooms, Bristol: Madrigal Society Ladies' Night.
2 January 1877, Raven Room, Shrewsbury: Miscellaneous Concert by the members of St. Michael's College, Tenbury.
23 January 1877, Subscription Rooms, Stroud: Amateur Concert on behalf of the Restoration of Painswick Church.
8 March 1877, 4 Carlton Terrace:
12 April 1877, Corn-Exchange, Stirling: Handel, Messiah by the Stirling Choral Society and Stirling Amateur Orchestral Society, conducted by Mr C. E. Allum.
19 December 1877, [Clifton]: Clifton College Choral Society Fourteenth Annual Evening Concert, conducted by Mr W. F. Trimnell (with a list of the instrumental ensemble).
- Trinity College, University of Oxford -
- Trinity College Glee Club (Oxford) -
- Tenbury Musical Society -
- Stirling Choral Society -
- Stirling Amateur Orchestral Society -
- St. Michael's College, Tenbury -
- Ouseley, Frederick Arthur Gore -
- Newton, Carl -
- Magdalen College, University of Oxford -
- Exeter College Musical Society -
- Clifton College Choral Society -
- Christ Church Cathedral School, Oxford -
- 4 Carlton Terrace
- Assembly Rooms, Bath
- Clarendon Assembly Buildings, Oxford
- Corn Exchange Hall, Tenbury
- Exeter College, University of Oxford
- Holywell Music Room
- Raven Room, Shrewsbury
- Shire Hall, Gloucester
- St. Michael's College, Tenbury
- Subscription Rooms, Stroud
- Trinity College, University of Oxford