13/7/09 & 12/10/09: Long Hall: Catholic Young Men's Society St. Columba's Branch. 2 programmes.
20/1/[year unknown]: Gaiety Theatre: "Jazz Session" presented by the Irish Rhythm Club: The Band of the Irish Rhythm Club, The Sweet Strings, John Butler with his Jazz Group, The Coughlan Quartette, Charlie Parke's Bouncing Brass.
2/50-3/50: [various Dublin locations]: "Musical Diary - Forthcoming Concerts and Recitals". Leaflet.
7/11/: Grand Ballad Concert - Irish Artisans' Exhibition.
20/1/45-21/1/45: Rathmines Town Hall: Annual Concert presented by the past and present pupils of Christian Brothers, Synge St.
10/12/08: Gresham Hotel (Aberdeen Hall): "Dickens' Fellowship - A Public Recital & Concert".
1/1/18: Round Room, Mansion House: Performers included the National Choral Society and the Dublin Quartette presented by the Thomas MacDonagh Sinn Fein Club, South City Ward.
17/8/87 [plus 5 duplicates]: Hall, Sacred Heart Home, Drumcondra: Grand concert conducted by Mr. C. Kendal.
24/5/39: Aberdeen Hall, Gresham Hotel: Dublin Musical Society. Leaflet.
25/Gionbhar/02: Hall Cruinn, Rotunda: Cuirm Cheóil presented by Árd-Chraobh de Chonnradh na Gaedhilge.
13/12/11: 6 St. Stephen's Green: National Literary Society. Conversazione.
28/5/04: Royal University Buildings: Third Moore Anniversary Concert presented by the National Literary Society.
20/8/80: Gaiety Theatre: Mr. C. Bernard's Les Cloches de Corneville Company.
17/2/02 & 4/2/03: [location unknown]: Literary, Dramatic and Musical Society. 2 programmes.
27/12/92 & 19/2/93: Leinster Hall: Arthur Rousbey Grand English Opera Company. 2 programmes.
17/4/93: Leinster Hall; 'Victoire' conducted by Mr Edgar Little.
6/12/00: Rotunda: Cuirm Ceoil under the auspices of the Central Branch (Dublin) Gaelic League.
19/12/12: Antient Concert Rooms: Grand Farewell Concert to Mr. P.J. Hoey.
Collection also includes programmes of mixed theatrical, dramatic and musical content; and programmes from recitals by Holloway.
- Árd-chraobh de chonnradh na Gaedhilge -
- Arthur Rousbey Grand English Opera Company -
- Band of the Irish Rhythm Club -
- Butler, John -
- C. Bernard's Les Cloches de Corneville Company -
- Catholic Young Men's Society, St. Columba's Branch -
- Charlie Parke's Bouncing Brass -
- Christian Brothers', Synge St. Past and Present Pupils -
- Coughlan Quartette -
- Dublin Musical Club -
- Dublin Quartette -
- Gaelic League , Central Branch (Dublin) -
- Hoey, P.J. -
- Holloway, Joseph -
- Irish Artisans' Exhibition -
- Irish Rhythm Club -
- Irwin, C. Kendsal -
- John Butler's Jazz Group -
- Literary, Dramatic and Musical Society (Dublin) -
- Little, Edgar -
- National Choral Society -
- National Literary Society -
- Sweet Strings -
- Thomas McDonagh Sinn Fein Club, South City Ward -
- 6 St. Stephen's Green, Dublin
- Gresham Hotel: Aberdeen Hall
- Antient Concert Rooms, Great Brunswick Street
- Leinster Hall, Hawkins Street, Dublin
- Long Hall, Dublin
- Rotunda, Dublin
- Round Room, Mansion House, Dublin
- Round Room, Rotunda
- Royal University Buildings, Earlsfort Terrace
- Sacred Heart Home, Dromcondra
- Town Hall, Rathmines